Friday, November 23, 2012

To Open Myself Up Or Not

I notice that a lot of people now have blog fan pages on Facebook.  I know a ton of people that do and it opens a lot of readership but I don't know if I am quite ready for that.  My blog is not private and I do Google+ it a lot but I am not sure if I want to open myself up to that many people yet. 

I have thought about it and I have even started the process a few times but then I don't finish.  I'm not sure what exactly is holding me back.  It's not that I have anything to hide or that I don't want people to read my blog.  For some strange reason, it is a huge leap for me and I don't really know why. 

Maybe it is because my husband is not thrilled about my blogging.  He doesn't really understand nor enjoy the fact that I am sharing our life with other people. Nobody needs to know our business. 

I understand his point, he even hates Facebook and can't stand when someone goes up to him and talks about something I've posted.  It drives him crazy.  I'm sure he would feel differently if I were making money from my blog or Facebook page though.  

I am still considering opening up and creating that page but for now, I think I will just keep it all here and enjoy the readership I have now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment