One of those changes was to switch out my regular, white granulated sugar for honey. Honey is natural, sweet and much better for you than sugar.
But, it is such a mess!! I have gotten honey all through my lunch bag because although the jar was closed, it still oozed out!! I had to scrub and scrub that thing to get it to a point where everything was sticking haha.
Then, I heard about a pretty sweet (pun intended) product called Nektar Honey Crystals. It is 100% natural and it is so simple and easy that it is almost too good to be true....but it IS true!! Yippee!
The serving size is 1 tsp and in that serving, there are only 12 calories! Yes, you read that right, 12!!
These easy to pour bottles are available now at Walmart, so you don't even have to go to a specialty store to find it!
Would you like to get a FREE bottle to try for yourself? Enter my giveaway to get your hands on a 6oz. bottle of Nektar Honey Crystals!
Giveaway entry methods:
- Visiting Nektar Naturals on Facebook*
- Sharing the giveaway on Facebook and tagging Nektar Naturals
- Following on Twitter (@nektar_naturals) and Instagram (@nektarnaturals)
- Tweeting about the giveaway, tagging @nektar_naturals #beesweet #sweatpink @fitapproach
- Using the store locator on Nektar Naturals’ website to find the closest store where Nektar Naturals is carried
- Like my Page on Facebook here.
- Follow me on Instagram here.
- Leave a comment on what you would use Nektar Honey Crystals for.
- U.S. only
- One prize per person. One prize per person. If you win this giveaway, and have already won another prize from Nektar Naturals through another blog, please disclose that you have already won so we can choose another winner.