Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Another Year Gone, Another Year Ahead

Yesterday was my birthday.  I am officially 36 years old and I am loving it.  I don't worry much about age and adding the years up.  I feel much younger than I am and when I say my age, the number always sounds weird to me, like it isn't really true.

I felt good yesterday even though I had to work both jobs and had a good amount of running around to do.

The last year of my life had been full of ups and downs.  Many more than I can even count.  I had some really bad times when I wasn't sure where my life was heading and I had some really great times when I felt on top of the world.  That is how life works though, right? 

I look forward to a year full of awesome possibilities and reaching for my dreams.  I look forward to creating new memories with my loved ones and starting new adventures. 

I came home from work a little grumpy because it was a long day but my husband and kids surprised me with cards and  a cookie cake.  It was very much appreciated.  They lit candles and sang to me too.  I really loved it.

36 isn't so bad so far............

My birthday morning selfie turned out great, if I do say so myself! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment