Friday, August 7, 2015

Calling All Ladies Looking for Fun and Community

There are a few online communities that I belong to that I absolutely love. One of the reasons why is because they are for women and the main goal is to encourage, support and uplift each other.

That is also one reason why I was so excited to sign up for the Muddarella challenge run.  The core goal of this event is to:

leave everything else in the mud
“Own Your Strong” is about empowering women to take pride in their strength – inside and out.



You can check out what they are all about here.


I LOVE that.  The organization is the same one that puts out the Tough Mudder challenges.  However, this one is to help women, specifically, find their strong and exude their confidence in their abilities, no matter what those are.

I am really looking forward to spending the time with my friends, having fun, getting dirty and conquering the obstacles before us.

If you have an event that is local to you, I suggest you do it.  Find out what strength means to you.  I can bet that when you cross that finish line, you are going to feel pretty darn amazing.

I have been training for this challenge and I know that I am getting stronger in doing so.  That makes me so happy to know that my body is changing to allow me to do things that I couldn't do before.  What a great way to get healthier and share in this experience.

Do you want to do this challenge but are nervous?  Don't be!! I promise you that you CAN do it and it is within you to push yourself to achieve your goals!

I will be at the Pittsburgh event and I really hope to see some familiar faces (other than those on my team haha) so that I can see the confidence and strength of others around me.

The obstacles look like so much fun and a good challenge to test yourself and prove to yourself just how strong you really are.

You don't have to be a fitness guru to do this event, I certainly am not a guru.  Go on, check it out and sign up today! You won't be sorry!!

You can find the event locations here.


No comments:

Post a Comment