Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Owning My Strong

I think everyone knows by now that I love a good challenge, that I enjoy running, being active and pushing myself to the limits to see if I can do it.  I have fun doing that.

So, when a friend posted on Facebook about the Muddarella run/challenge, it got me thinking.  It looked like a lot of fun.  It involved running, mud, obstacles and teamwork.  They stress that this is not a race, but a challenge where you can own your strong while having fun and teaming up with others to reach your goals.  Who wouldn't love all that?!



You can check out the details here  This is not one of those fun runs where you can just sign up and go and get it done.  They suggest training for this challenge as there are physical challenges, heck, you have to run about six miles to do the challenge!!  I love that their site even has a legit training plan and you can follow it to prepare for your big day! 

The obstacles look fun and I can see how having your friends by your side would make it that much more fun.  I will be doing it with a group of ladies from the gym and I couldn't be more excited.

I really like looking at the obstacles and trying to figure out just how much I might struggle with them.

The local one that I am doing is in September so I have some time to make sure that I am physically ready for it.

I am hoping to have even more friends sign up to do it too.

I will leave you with more awesome that the creators of Muddarella are featuring, stories of strength as women share their stories of how they own their strong.



Disclaimer: I did not receive monetary compensation for this post.  All opinions and expressions are my own, I was not scripted for this post. 



No comments:

Post a Comment