Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Product Review: Canvas Print from Canvas Champ

If there is one thing I love to look at, it is photos.  I have always enjoyed looking at photos, whether I know the people or places in them or not.

What do I love even more?  Photos of my family together.  We, often times, don't all get our picture taken together and so when I had the opportunity to do a product review for Canvas Champ and receive a 10"x 8" canvas print, I said, "YES!"

The process was super simple. They just asked me which photo I would like to use and I sent it.  They took care of the rest.  Obviously, the process will be a bit different for anyone going on their site and ordering a canvas print.

Their site is so easy to navigate and their pricing is outstanding!!  I have seen the same products for well over what Canvas Champ is charging so that is a thumbs up to begin with.  I always love a good deal so when you put two of my favorite things together, you get my vote!

I quickly received my custom canvas print and I was in love.  Here was this picture that I already loved and it was on a canvas print and it was perfect!!

This is what I received:
A photo of my entire family all dressed up for a wedding. We were looking good and happy. Success!

The canvas is wrapped too so the piece is sturdy and isn't cheaply made.  I have seen some that are of lower quality and they fall apart. I feel confident that this will last a very long time.

The back of the print has the hanging hardware already attached and ready to go!!  I love the sticker that says it was "handmade with love"  such a nice touch. Also there is a sturdy frame with a board behind the canvas front so it is not flimsy at all. It is a really nice product.

Canvas Champ was an absolute pleasure to work with and I am so pleased with my new work of art to display my family photo.  I will definitely be heading to their site again to order more canvas prints to add to our walls.  I encourage everyone else to do the same.  Check out their products and their awesome pricing!

Disclaimer: I did not receive monetary compensation nor was I scripted for this review.  All photos, opinions and praises are my own. 






No comments:

Post a Comment