Friday, November 2, 2012

I Made It

Well, it is Friday and I woke up and worked out this morning. That means that I worked out with Bob Harper every single morning since Monday and that was a goal of mine for this week. I feel great, I still have a lot of work to do and I plan on working out again tomorrow morning. I had to take my Lincoln to the doctor this morning because of a pesky cough that just will not go away. I was relieved to hear that it is not pneumonia or an ear infection but it is a sinus infection. He gets to have a few weeks of amoxicillin to clear out the infection and make his way back to better. I am so excited for this weekend. I can't wait to relax and do fun things all weekend like Trick or Treating, getting together with friends and then the Steeler game on Sunday with friends. Oh and not to mention the extra hour of sleep we will get when we turn the clocks back an hour!! Woo hoo! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment