Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Making #OneChange with Vega One!

I am a habitual breakfast skipper.  I usually either don't have time or I'm just not hungry when I do have time. I know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I need a better solution to what I'm currently doing, which is skipping that meal.



Then, I found Vega One! With Vega One, I am able to make a nutritional shake that I can take with me and drink on my way to work.  No mess, no prep needed.  I just put a pack in a cup, add water and shake. Done! I am fond of the French Vanilla flavor because it is good and smooth.  I can drink my breakfast and know that I am getting nutrients and protein to last me hours throughout the day.  This is #OneChange that I can make to be sure that I am staying healthy and getting everything I need out of a quick and easy breakfast shake.

Here are some pictures of Vega One as I am making #OneChange to get the nutrition I need on the go.


I used one packet of the Vega One Nutritional Shake mix, one cup of water and I added a half cup of blueberries to add some extra flavor.  Although, the Vega One mix is French Vanilla flavored so it is good all on its own!

You can find Vega One in quite a few places online, here is a listing of their social media homes:

Twitter: @VegaTeam
Instagram: @vega_team
Facebook
Google+
Pinterest

So go and head over to their social media sites and their website to check them out and see how Vega One can help you make #OneChange!

Disclaimer: I received Vega One product in exchange for helping them get the word out about their products.  I was not monetarily compensated and all opinions are my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment