Friday, August 2, 2013

The Proskins Blogger Challenge: Week 2 Results and Notes

It has been a few weeks since I began my 28-day ProSkins Bloggers Challenge of wearing these Slim Anti-Cellulite leggings daily to test the benefits of the product.  They are black, full length leggings that fit nicely and compress my legs in a great way.

Here is what ProSkins says about the slim leggings:

 The Slim leggings utilize our compression technology along with anti-cellulite emollients that condition your skin. These leggings have been tested in clinical trials in Europe and proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite.

It is true what they say.  I wear my leggings at night when I go to bed.  I wake up and my legs are smooth, moisturized to the point that I don't even need to apply lotion to them.  That is a time saver for me in my morning routine. 

The leggings are so comfortable and I could wear them under a skirt, dress or a long tunic....I just don't wear those things to work since the guys I work with don't appreciate cute fashion and I wear jeans or shorts to work. 

Here are my results for Week 2, this is the loss in inches from week 1 to week 2.

Hips: -.25
Top of Thighs: -.50
Thighs: -.25
Above Knee: -1
Below Knee: -0
Calf: -0

So the loss isn't a huge amount but there is definitely a loss.

So far, I am happy with the results that I am seeing and I will continue to monitor the future results and report them here. 

*I received the Proskins leggings in exchange for my posting of the results and my opinions on their product.  I did not receive any monetary compensation.  The opinions are my own.  I was not scripted in my postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment