Thursday, April 11, 2013

What If.....

Are you always on the go?  Do you ever go out without ID?  For a lot of runners, bikers, hikers, etc. ID is not necessarily something that you take with you if you are out in your neighborhood or in the park or in the woods. 

I know that I do carry my ID with me when I am out doing these things.

That could be a huge mistake you are making. What if you fell and got hurt?  What if you were hit by a car or had a heart attack and were unresponsive?!  How would anyone who may find you, know who you are or how to contact someone for you?

There is a company that started because of those exact questions.  It is called Road ID.  The company carries bracelets, anklets and even shoelace IDs.  They have your important information and you can wear it in case anything happens to you.

If you notice, I have a button on the right side over there for Road ID, you can click on it and order your Road ID gear today and have the peace of mind that you can be identified and someone will be notified if something were to happen to you.

Disclaimer: I was not paid or compensated for this post.  I am an affiliate for RoadID and will receive commission from any sales that result from your orders going through my link. I am simply sharing the information with my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment