Monday, April 29, 2013

Digging Out

I have no idea why, but I seem to be stuck in a rut.  I haven't been exercising or running like I was just a few weeks ago, I'm not smiling as much, I am feeling so out of it lately.  It sucks and I plan on bouncing back one way or another this week.  I cannot afford to be stuck in a place that is dark. 

I plan on working out daily and trying to run at the very least a mile a day. I have been slacking with the April challenges I was doing. I haven't done all my squats and I haven't done all my running.  The beauty of it all is, that I can start today and continue on with it.  I don't get to go backward but I can go forward so that is what I am choosing to do.

We've had setbacks personally that have really made my days a little harder, my smiles a little more hidden and my attitude less than stellar.  Today is a new day!

I am going to get out there and one of my tasks today is to make someone else smile.  I have a plan to carry that task out so we will see if it works for me. 

That is all.  Not much more to share for now. How are YOU doing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment