Friday, we got home from work, school and football practice and settled in. Trying to decide between going out for dinner or staying home and sitting around a fire in the yard to roast hot dogs, mountain pies and s'mores. That decision was pretty easy actually. Of course we stayed home and had a fire. It was a great way to unwind from the week. The campfire conversation was deep.....heaven, solar system, dying...very deep.
This week is another busy one but definitely not as busy as last week, thank goodness. However, today means getting caught up both in work and in personal tasks.
Here's my Tuesday to-do list:
- Run 3 miles
- Get the kids off to school
- Head in to work until 3pm, this is a whole different list that could go on for miles!
- Drop off a payment to someone local for a football yard sign
- Drop off Scentsy bulbs for a customer....make that two drop offs for two customers
- Get Lincoln off the bus
- Make something for dinner
- Do some networking/order entries for my businesses
- Pick Chuckie up from football practice
- Pick Chuck up from work (he's working on his truck and didn't get it all done yesterday)
- Clean up and do a little workout to finish off the day