Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Working It Wednesday: Some Things I Want

Today is Working It Wednesday, where I will normally be posting about exercises or workouts that I love, that I'm doing or what I've done in the past.  However, today's edition will be about the health and fitness things that I want.  These things are most likely on my Pinterest boards in one place or another.

1.  The Garmin Forerunner 15
Isn't it beautiful?!  Okay maybe not beautiful but it is a very nice piece of hardware to add to my fitness gear collection.  I need something that works for me in a way that I don't need to use the apps on my phone and wear down the battery.  I love that it can tell me the distance, the time, the pace and the calories.  I think that it could really help me with my training and I wouldn't need to pull my phone out to see this information. 

2. Nathan Handheld Bottle
This is actually something that I have been on the fence about.  I need to hydrate but do I really want to hold something in my hand while I am running?  I have a FlipBelt that carries all my stuff in it so I am currently hands free while running. It is super important to hydrate, especially on longer runs so this is a great solution. I like that the bottle is small enough so I wouldn't feel weighed down while carrying it.  It also features the strap so that it is on your hand, not so much like you are holding the bottle.  

3. Under Armour Women's Qualifier 1/2 Zip
Unfortunately, I live in an area that gets to experience all four seasons and it get cold around here.  We have days where you need the heat on in the morning and air conditioning in the afternoon.   I hate the feeling of bulk so this is a great way to get the warmth that I need without too many layers or being puffed up with a coat.  I like things to be snug to my body while running too. 

I am pretty basic when it comes to how I work out. I don't need the latest and greatest gadgets or things just to say that I have them.  I am always looking for ways to simplify and make it easier on myself.  The three things are just that.  I may have to put all three on my Christmas wish list....or weekend wish list. ;)

Disclaimer: I was not compensated or scripted for this post.  These are simply items that I have found that I am hoping to buy in the near future.  All opinions are my own. 





1 comment:

  1. love that half zip it's adorable and functional! i also live in a climate that experiences all four seasons...sometimes in the same day.

    scribblesandsass.com

    ReplyDelete