Saturday, May 17, 2014

Another One?! Wow, I am Feeling the Love! Liebster Award #2

I actually love answering the questions so I am going to just answer the questions that the sweet Fit Foodie Mama sent me when she also nominated me for the Liebster Award!

Here are her questions for me:

Questions:
1. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
The Outer Banks, North Carolina.  It is quiet, beautiful and I love the beach!
2. What is the last good book you read?
Oh man, Fifty Shades of Grey....lol
3. What did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted to be a teacher and then changed my mind and wanted to join the Peace Corp...I did neither!
4. What is your favorite way to be active?
Anything that involves being outside!  
5. What is your go-to breakfast?
I'm so bad at breakfast but I do love scrambled eggs.
6. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ha, I answered this for someone else, Pizza. 
7. What are your hobbies outside of work/blogging?
Running, writing, listening to music, activities with my kids
8. Would you ever be able to go a day without your phone?
Yes, my phone broke and I had to go about a week or two without one and I was dying at first but by the end of the time, I was fine and enjoyed the freedom!
9. Do you prefer to exercise in the morning or at night?
In the morning....heading out to go to a spin class in a few minutes!
10. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Connecting with people.  I love when I find a topic I am passionate about and finding others that share that passion, whether it is kids, family, fitness or anything.  The friendships that can evolve from blogs is amazing. 
Be sure to go check out The Fit Foodie Mama over on her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment