Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I Am Now A Girls Gone Sporty Ambassador!!

I am so happy to have been accepted into the Girls Gone Sporty Ambassadorship program!  I applied awhile ago hoping to become a part of a great group of women that encourage, support and form friendships while learning more about fitness and healthy living.

I love that when I post something online about what I am doing, a race I have run, how my training went or anything related, I have had a few people tell me that I am an inspiration for them to get moving too. That means a lot to me. I know it isn't easy to get started.  I have started and restarted so many times that I have lost count.  I just want to help others feel better about themselves.  I want others to feel a sense of what I feel when I reach a goal or milestone.

I don't know everything.  I have never claimed to know everything but I love learning more.  I love reading what others are doing or have to say so that I can grow as a person and become a better version of me.  Life is about growing and while I am growing, I am getting stronger.  Mentally and physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment