Wednesday, April 9, 2014

More Foam, More Fun!!

I have run a lot of races and they all have those fun moments, special moments and I try to take away something good from all of them.  One of the highlights of last summer, for me, was the Foam Fest 5K. It was so much fun, it tested my abilities and I really pushed myself in ways that I didn't know I had in me.

I am so thankful that my husband, brother and sister-in-law were there to take pictures because I don't ever want to forget this event.  Here are some of the pictures that were taken:







 It really is such a good time.  I hear that this year, there are going to be even more obstacles, including a free jump onto a big blowup mat!! Also, this year, Chuck is joining our team to have some fun with us.  I cannot wait.  I would encourage anyone and everyone to sign up today for their local event and join the fun and foam!!

Disclaimer: I was not given any monetary compensation for this post, all opinions and pictures are my own.  In exchange for this post, I was given free registration to my local event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment