Tuesday, June 11, 2013

It's Foam! It's Mud! It's a 5K! It's Fun!!

I have only four days left before I head out and take part in the 5k Foam Fest!  I am nervous and excited.  Mostly excited but I am so afraid of failing at most of the obstacles.  I know I will have fun and I know I will laugh a lot but this is new to me. 

These are a few of the things I will have to do:


I am doing this race with a friend and her friend so I am sure we are going to have a blast.  I know a few people that have done this race and they said it was so much fun.  One thing that I am having a hard time with is figuring out how I'm going to take pictures during/after this event.  I want to have pictures to post afterward but I have no idea how I am going to do that.  I need to figure out a way to protect my phone/camera and carry it in a way that it won't get broken. 

If you live in the Pittsburgh area, you should sign up to participate in this fun event.  It's not everyday that we, as adults, can play in mud, foam and water.  There are inflatables! Don't you always get a bit jealous when you watch your kids having all that fun in those bounce houses and slides?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment