Monday, June 24, 2013

A Unique Opportunity to Review Leggings

I was chosen to do a review of a pair of leggings that claims to help reduce cellulite, slim your legs and smooth your skin!  I am required to take weekly measurements and submit them to the company to help track my progress.  I am so very excited to try these out.  You wear them for 8 hours daily.  You can wear them while exercising, with your favorite outfit or wear them to bed.  I am participating in the 28-day Proskin Slim Anti-cellulite leggings challenge.

There are a lot of benefits to these leggings but I am signing on to do this because one of my self-perceived problem areas are my legs.  I have always had bigger legs.  Yes, my legs are muscular but there is also fatty areas that can use some help.  I would love to finish off this 28-day challenge and see some great results that leave me feeling better about my legs. 

I do workout regularly and I have seen the changes that exercise makes in the changes in my legs and the shape.  I am very interested in seeing just what changes are brought about by the leggings.  I would love to have slimmer, softer legs with less cellulite!

I often have problems buying pants and even some shorts because of my thighs.  I can easily find pants/shorts that fit my waist but are too tight in my thighs.  It really puts a damper on my shopping trips.  I love to get news clothes but my legs have always been a trouble spot for me.

*I did not receive monetary compensation for this post, I will receive a pair of Proskin leggings to complete an honest review of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment