Friday, October 26, 2012

Nervous and Excited

Monday begins the 2 week health and fitness challenge that I am doing through Mamavation!  I am nervous and excited at the same time. 

On one hand, here is a great opportunity to work with the Bob Harper from The Biggest Loser using his site with daily workouts, food suggestions and recipes, healthy living advice and so much more.  I am so lucky, it is like having my very own dietician and personal trainer!!  Something that I really need and have wanted for a long time.  I am so thankful to Mamavation for the opportunity!

On the other hand, I am so nervous that I am going to struggle to keep up.  I have a very busy schedule but I always try to take time out for myself using the mantra, "you are worth it." I will be doing the daily workouts in the mornings and using his advice for my eating.  I hope I am strong enough to do the things he wants me to!  I think most times it is mind over matter with exercise.  You can be totally exhausted and your mental encouragement allows you to finish big, or you can be mentaly defeated and the struggle is far worse. 

I'm going in totally pumped for this chance to change a lot of things about myself and learn more about myself at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment