Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I am now a BULU Box Brand Ambassador!!

I have tried out a few different subscription box companies and I have cancelled a few too.  I have tried the beauty ones, I have tried a few health/fitness ones and none have even come close to the love I felt for Bulu Box.  It is a health/fitness themed box subscription that is filled with samples from companies that cover all sorts of products.

I am currently subscribed to Bulu only because the products that I have found in other boxes just weren't things that I found to be useful.  I also love the actual box that Bulu sends, it is covered in inspirational and motivational messages! Who doesn't love that?!

I reached out to Bulu Box to see if I could become a brand ambassador because I really do love the company so much.  They accepted me!!  I am so excited to help them spread the word on their amazing company and subscriptions!

Luckily, it doesn't just make me happy.....it will make YOU happy too because I have a link that will allow you to subscribe and get a 50% discount!! Yes, I said 50% discount!! Now you, too, can get the great orange box in the mail and try out product samples from companies that you may not have heard of otherwise.




You can simply click on the ad or click on any link in this post and you will automatically get the 50% off discount when you sign up for a subscription!  It's really that simple!  What are you waiting for?!  Go now!!


1 comment:

  1. welcome!! i love the bulu boxes and i love being an ambassador of a product i truly enjoy getting! #girlsgonesporty sister :)

    ReplyDelete