Thursday, March 14, 2013

Stepping It Up and Having Fun!






I am so excited and thrilled to get involved in a running event that is like none other!  It is full of fun, mud, slides, obstacles and FOAM!  It is called FoamFest 5K and I am so looking forward to this event!!  It is right up my ally.  I love running, I love mud and who in the world wouldn't want to act like a kid and go through fun obstacles with foam?! 

There are a bunch of fun obstacles at the events that are located all across the country.  You can check out the obstacles here. I have looked at every single one of them and I get more excited each time I see a picture of them!

I can't wait to get a photo looking like this:
 
 
I have been running pretty consistently since the fall but I have no idea how exactly to train for this event. I mean, how do you train for going down a huge inflatable slide, trudging through a huge mud pit or running across the water on rafts?!  It sounds hard but at the same time, it sounds insanely fun! 
 
We are getting a team together to do this event and it is going to be beyond what any of us are imagining, I am sure of it. 
 
Again, this event is going on all over the country so you can check out if there is a location near you here.  I am doing the Pittsburgh, PA event on June 15th so I have plenty of time to hear about the other locations and train the best I can.  If you would like to join me, please let me know because we are welcoming team members for this epic event!
 
If you would like to start your own team for your local event, there is a great perk to being on a team!  Any team with 5 or more members, will receive a $10 coupon to the merchandise store! 
 
If you want to learn more about this crazy event, you can read all the FAQ's here.
 
Also, here are a few other places you can follow Foam Fest 5K!
 
 
So, what are you waiting for?!  Go sign up now!!
 
 Disclaimer: In exchange for this post, I am being given free entry into this event.  I am not being monetarily compensated and I have expressed my own opinions. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment