Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Setting a Good Pace

I have been busy.  Life, just like for everyone else I know, has been busy.  We have had something to do every weekend, each weekday is full of places to go, work to do, things that need done, etc. Some days I feel like I am on a hamster wheel that won't stop and I can't get off or everything will fall apart. 

I think I can say that things are starting to sort of calm down.  We are getting into a nice, even pace with our schedules.  Strangely enough, the school year is quickly winding down and we have less than 50 days of school left before summer break.  I feel like when summer arrives, our pace will be a dream  The only thing I will have to worry about is going to work and fitting in fun time with the kids. 

I am still working part time between 20-25 hours a week. Chuckie is still doing running club two days a week, Jada has track after school five days a week and dance classes two nights a week.  Lincoln isn't involved in any extra activities but having to take him to school everyday seems like it's an activity.  Chuck's work hours are up and down but always at least 40 a week.

I know this is a normal schedule for so many people but when it is your own schedule, you feel like it is so rough haha.

My car died on me 3 weeks ago so I have been driving Chuck's new (to him) Tahoe that we bought so he wouldn't have to drive his old beater truck.  Guess what he is back to driving?! Poor guy, we bought the Tahoe and 3 days later, my truck died.  We need to have it towed to a dealer to hook it up to the computer system to find out what is wrong with it.  I would like to do that this weekend but finding the time is nearly impossible. However, we need to make the time because he deserves to drive his new car and I miss mine oh so very much!

I'm really hoping the problem with my car is minimal and inexpensive and not the entire computer system that could cost an arm and a leg. I may have to sell a kidney on the black market if that's the case!

The kids are good, we are good, life is good and we are trodding along in the day to day reality of life. I figured I would post this so that you all know that I do other things besides working out, running and fitness challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment