Thursday, September 20, 2012

Release and Relax

For years I blogged about myself, my family, what we were doing, what was happening in our lives...you know, normal blogging stuff.

As with everyone else on this planet, I got busy. Busy with work, kids, family stuff, house stuff and all the other stuff that holds us back from doing some thing that we love.

I stopped blogging because of being busy and also because there are people in my life that have made me overly cautious about my writing. I don't want to offend people and sometimes when I would write I would spew words that hurt people. Honestly, I didn't really care when I was writing because like many other people, my blog was a place where I could vent my frustrations and feelings and let it all out. However, that isn't really the way to go about things when you hurt people in the process. Basically, I was a bitch and I was found out and there was a lot of talking about me behind my back...you know, the same thing I had been doing online. I'm not proud of my behavior by any means but I will say that writing can be therapeutic and sometimes I would write things just to get it off my chest.
After all that happened, I was really put off by writing and honestly feared hurting people with my big,fat mouth...er, writing. Well, you know what I mean!

We have had a lot of crazy life stuff happening in the past few months and I found myself having anxiety issues and I feel that is, in large part, due to my not releasing my feelings and thoughts. Because I didn't have a blog, I took to typing Word documents so that I could release my feelings and get all the frustrations and anxiety out on the table. You know what? It helped more than any other tactic I have ever tried. Writing is my release, my therapy. It just is.

I hate to censor myself but I guess in a way, I need to. I need to avoid any hurt feelings or grudges due to my opinions or feelings which kind of sucks but not writing sucks even more.
So here I am, this is me. I'm back and ready to share my life again. I'm ready to rebuild relationships, share my family's news and all that I am with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment