Tuesday, December 11, 2012

MAMAVATION MONDAY: Getting back on Track, Struggles for Motivation

I've been doing horribly. I desparately get back on track with my healthier eating and exercise. I have a slight case of depression because things have been declining in my personal life and I am scratching, digging and hoping to find my way back to where I need to be. Unfortunately, my motivation has gone somewhere far away with this newfound blue state that I am in. However, I am encouraged by the new challenges that I am applying for, joining and going to do. I have joined a challenge called 13 in 2013. I will be running 13 5K's in the year 2013!! This is a huge undertaking but I feel confident that I can do it. Well, I know that I can do this and I will be feeling so much better about myself. My first race or run is on January 5th so I have some training to do and I want to be ready for this challenge as best I can. I think it will be good for me to focus on this and get back to feeling good! I am debating on whether or not to apply for the Mamavation Challenge. I know I can do it but I always fear letting others down, which in turn, could be just what I need! I might just do that. I may just push myself by applying for the Mamavation challenge to be a part of the next campaign! I would just need to figure out how to take a video and upload it! lol.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you are having such a hard time, this time of year is really tough. Just take it one day and one meal at a time.

    Jen@HealthyFoodandFamily

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!!!! :-) If you need helping figuring out the video stuff, feel free to hit me up on twitter (@way2gomom) or on skype/facebook!

    ReplyDelete