Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Facts: Random Facts About Me

Just trying to mix things up over here and get some fun stuff going.  Here are some random facts about me.....


  • I am totally scatterbrained.  Yeah, I guess you probably could have noticed that by now.  I just have so much going on in my brain that I am always going in ten different directions.  I want to do so much and I just don't know how to execute them all. 

  • I am afraid of failure.  I think this is a trait in everyone but I feel it so much.  I am always thinking of things I want to do in order to start my own business or a side business but I am too afraid of failing and having others look down on me or make fun of me for it, that I don't even get started.  I've had some really good ideas and have watched others succeed at those same things only to feel like a failure for not even trying.  It's a vicious cycle but I'm getting older and I think it's time to start taking chances!

  • I want to help others.  I really feel so much for others in unfortunate situations and I want to help them all.  I would love to make a difference in the lives of others.  I know that there are a ton of organizations and non profits that I can work with to help others, I really need to start volunteering more. 

  • I'm going through a rough time with realizing that my older kids are getting older.  I know most people struggle with their youngest getting older but I am just noticing that I only have a few more years with the older kids before they fly the coop. I touched on this in yesterday's post but it is a daily thought in my mind. 

  • I always plan trips.  I don't ever go on them but I like to plan them and look at hotel and airfare rates and see what it would cost and what we would do on these trips.  It's weird, I know.  I guess I just like to fantasize about traveling the world. Someday I will go on a cruise though! 
Got any random facts about you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment