- I am totally scatterbrained. Yeah, I guess you probably could have noticed that by now. I just have so much going on in my brain that I am always going in ten different directions. I want to do so much and I just don't know how to execute them all.
- I am afraid of failure. I think this is a trait in everyone but I feel it so much. I am always thinking of things I want to do in order to start my own business or a side business but I am too afraid of failing and having others look down on me or make fun of me for it, that I don't even get started. I've had some really good ideas and have watched others succeed at those same things only to feel like a failure for not even trying. It's a vicious cycle but I'm getting older and I think it's time to start taking chances!
- I want to help others. I really feel so much for others in unfortunate situations and I want to help them all. I would love to make a difference in the lives of others. I know that there are a ton of organizations and non profits that I can work with to help others, I really need to start volunteering more.
- I'm going through a rough time with realizing that my older kids are getting older. I know most people struggle with their youngest getting older but I am just noticing that I only have a few more years with the older kids before they fly the coop. I touched on this in yesterday's post but it is a daily thought in my mind.
- I always plan trips. I don't ever go on them but I like to plan them and look at hotel and airfare rates and see what it would cost and what we would do on these trips. It's weird, I know. I guess I just like to fantasize about traveling the world. Someday I will go on a cruise though!
Got any random facts about you?