If you are an active person or are on your feet a lot and you suffer from Plantar Fasciitis, you know what that pain in your foot is like. My husband suffers from this pain but for the longest time, we weren't sure why he was experiencing the pain. We figured it was just his shoes and so he would change the shoes he was wearing.
When I received an email from SLS3 about an opportunity to review a pair of Plantar Fasciitis sleeves, I jumped at the chance for my husband to try them out and give his honest opinion.
Here are a few things that he said:
1. What was your first impression of the look of the sleeves?
They looked like socks and have a nice look to them, I like that they are not all colorful.
2. How did they feel when you first put them on?
They were tight but comfortable.
3. Do you feel that they had enough support?
Yes, I felt as though there was more support than when I don't wear anything.
4. Could you feel a different in having them on vs. not having them on during your run?
Yes, definitely. Even while wearing my boots to run in.
5. How was the comfort level with them while wearing socks over top?
Good, it really had no effect having socks on top of them.
6. Would you recommend these sleeves to anyone else looking for support during activities?
Yes, I would even buy another pair for myself so that I could have two sets!
7. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate them?
8/9 only because sometimes when I put socks on, the sleeve starts to roll up.
Any additional comments you would like to make?
I like them and I can feel the support so I think it's a great product for what I need them for.
So there you have it, my husband is a big fan of the support sleeves for his feet. They provided him with the level of support he needed while also providing comfort.
These sleeves are available for purchase on both their website and on Amazon!